Approach: CRC are committed to providing a high-quality service experience for their clients throughout the life of a project, from initial consultation and planning through to accurate cost and timescale estimations, construction phase and completion. With a view to building a productive and healthy relationship with clients Project Plan updates will be provided as often as required and frequent good communication will be practised.
Typical services undertaken:
- Footpaths and Cycleways including bridges.
- Watercourse and Wetland engineering
- Ground works including bulk earth works, drainage, concrete bases, foundations etc
- Cable/pipe laying
- Roads and tracks – low and upland, unbound aggregate surfaces and tarmac, kerbing, bridges
- Forestry – excavator mounted mulching, chainsaw team, large log splitting machine.
- Fencing – CRC works closely with a specialist fencing contractor to provide agricultural/commercial and domestic fencing services.
Through an established network of specialist consultants CRC can act as a design and build main contractor, thus simplifying the project management for the Client.
Get in touch with details of your project and you will receive a prompt reply, to plan what the next steps may be.